Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Forgiveness


As the holidays approach, I find myself wanting to clear my paths to make way for the season of Love and Joy.  Part of that clearing is about forgiveness.

Forgiving myself, for the mistakes of the past, and forgiving others that I share human experiences with.  Forgiveness is my focus this week.  I don't want to be distracted by that old baggage.  I want to clear myself of all blame, bitterness, anger and grief.  

There are many tools to help us release and to forgive.  Some people write letters, some people use prayer, some have body work or energy work done, and some people use their own personal ceremonies to accomplish this.  If you're stuck for ideas and you feel overwhelmed at the prospect of working through issues of the past to find forgiveness whether for yourself or others, then do a search online to find something that speaks to your deepest heart.  I searched forgiveness chants, and a whole host of forgiveness exercises came up.

The energy of forgiveness, especially in forgiving yourself, allows for the most wonderful healing to occur.  It also makes you feel light years younger.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment