Friday, November 17, 2017

What Happens in a Session?



I usually have a difficult time describing what I do in a session.  Let me see if I can shed a little light on the subject.

Your body was created to diagnose and treat anything.  So the last thing I want to do is direct the body to do what it already knows how to do.  Your body is an amazing organism and you are an amazing being.

My job is to listen to what your body is "saying".  Of course I listen to the words that you speak, but I also listen to what your body has to say in its own unique language.  Somehow, when the body is really listened to things can be revealed, and with focused attention, they can shift.

In a session, I work with you on many levels.  I get out of the way and allow your body's innate wisdom to guide me, as it reveals what its priority is for healing.  It may use its voice to describe physical imbalances, or it may reveal stories that you will relate to.  It may show us things on the energy level, the emotional level, mental, physical or spiritual levels.  The act of listening to what the body has to tell us, and of seeing what it reveals, stimulates the body to begin shifting and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment